DUBAI, UAE – Welcome to Dubai, home to people from around the world and a major population of Persians from Iran. Today MrTaster is taking us on an ultimate Iranian food tour in Dubai. We’re going to eat at 8 spots, everything from Iranian breakfast ash to kebabs to faloodeh to golden koobideh. Get ready for the ultimate single day of Iranian food in Dubai!
Here are all the places we ate in this video:
1. Bandar Bride Special Kabab Restaurant (https://goo.gl/maps/LX1FD7AeuWfDxDqHA) – To begin this food tour we started with a classic Iranian breakfast, ash, a meaty porridge that’s the perfect way to get your morning started. We also had a Persian omelet and some tea.
2. Jafer Biman Ali Cafateria (https://goo.gl/maps/tfwcyPeLcsgixCtK7) – Next up we headed to the old souk to have faloodeh, one of the great sweets of Iran, and some cups of lemonade.
3. Walid Mohammad Bakhit Bakery (https://goo.gl/maps/PaERb5Xf1G8KjYup9) – One of the most well known street foods in Dubai is regag bread and this Iranian bakery is one of the oldest in Dubai. Regag bread is similar to a crepe, very thin, and topped with a variety of things like anchovy fish sauce, egg, and cheese.
4. Yashar Palace Restaurant (https://goo.gl/maps/jxqVWhzuJRezdaek8) – Next up we went to a pretty fancy restaurant called Yashar Palace Restaurant. Their bread was freshly baked and outstanding and what we really came for was the lamb heads. All the different parts were delicious and melt in your mouth.
5. Shiraz Nights (https://goo.gl/maps/AWENbbGE56Rph7C67) – Next on this ultimate Iranian food tour in Dubai we went to Shiraz Nights to eat some of my favorite dishes including dizi, a stew of beans and lamb mashed down, and tahdig, the crunchy bottom of saffron rice. We also had gormeh sabzi a vegetable and beans stew that’s one of my favorite dishes of Iran.
6. Cando Restaurant (https://g.page/Cando-restaurant-dubai?share) – Without a doubt this was one of the best bites of the entire food tour, the lamb neck braised in its own fat at Cando Restaurant. The lamb neck along with onions and garlic was life changing.
7. Sofreh Kitchen & Grill (https://g.page/Sofreh-Dubai?share) – You can’t have an Iranian food tour without having kebabs and so next up we drove over to Sofreh Kitchen & Grill for a massive kebabs feast. Absolutely delicious, their koobideh was the highlight here, incredibly fragrant and juicy.
8. Enigma (https://goo.gl/maps/52ySXXixAYeJQvgXA) – Finally to complete this amazing Iranian food tour in Dubai we went to Enigma at the Versace hotel, one of the most luxurious Persian restaurants in the world. They are known for their food shows and serving so many dishes with gold. My first time eating golden koobideh! The shows were pretty funny and entertaining.
And that completes again, what was the ultimate Persian food tour in one single day in Dubai. We ate from 7 am – 11 pm, a 16 hour food tour!
Thank you again to @mr taster and @The Food Ranger for an amazing day!
🍌100% Real Durian Chips – Order Here:
👕Get t-shirts and caps: