Best Pakistani food in Dubai! Go check out @The Food Ranger and @Ali Naqi Hamdani!!
📺 Dubai Emirati food tour: https://youtu.be/W6W1vxdH9IE
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES – Welcome to Dubai, which is one of the most diverse cities in the world with an amazing array of delicious and authentic food. Today we’re going on an ultimate 16 hours Pakistani street food tour in Dubai and Sharjah!
Again be sure to follow Trevor and Ali on their youtube channels and social media.
Ok, let’s get started eating, here are all the places:
1. Pakistan Sweets, Sharjah UAE (https://g.page/Paksweets?share) – We started off with Pakistani breakfast, and some of the biggest puri’s I’ve ever seen in my life. They were literally birthday balloon sized pieces of fried bread that completely puffed up as soon as they hit the oil. With the chickpea curry, they were delicious. Pakistani food breakfast of champions.
2. Mathaq Alzafran Pastry, Sharjah, UAE (https://goo.gl/maps/MdrehzcuxenEif2W9) – Immediately across the street you’ll find another Pakistani food breakfast favorites, payas, or goat feet stewed.
3. Al Ashiyah Cafeteria (https://goo.gl/maps/wEtfmdr1X9FFp1Mg7) – Al Ashiyah Cafeteria serves one of my favorite foods of all time – Pakistani chapli kebab. They are huge patty’s of meat mixed with spices, and in this case an entire omelet, and fried in fat in a huge jacuzzi sized pan. Amazing you can get the real deal in Dubai!
4. Pak Liyari Al Nahda (https://g.page/pak-liyari-restaurant-al-nahda?share) – Next up on this ultimate Dubai Pakistani food tour we headed to Pak Liyari Al Nahda, where they serve one of the best biryani in Dubai. Their biryani is so fluffy and fragrant with just the right amount of spice and oily meats. Absolutely delicious, and don’t miss their green chicken!
5. Mama Machi Restaurant (https://g.page/Mama-machi?share) – Next up, Pakistani fried fish, and it actually has a unique story in that the restaurant is fully run by Keralites, yet they still serve Pakistani style fried fish. Highly recommended, really tasty.
6. Bar.B.Q Tonight (https://goo.gl/maps/fMKNWhW8YKYKiT6s5) – Finally to complete this food tour, there was no way we could go on a Pakistani food tour without eating a karahi and bbq meats. We also met up with some great friends and fellow creators for a delicious celebration Pakistani meal!
Joe Hattab: https://www.youtube.com/c/JoeHattab
Khalid Al Ameri: https://www.youtube.com/c/KhalidAlAmeri
Ruzaina – The Minority Taste: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDPfZmaXpxEXNCctdSyrN1A
🍌100% Real Durian Chips – Order Here:
👕Get t-shirts and caps: